- A SUGARLADY IN KERICHO SEEKING A TOYBOY

Admin hi?I am Naomi only 33years here in Kericho area. I am a rich sugar-lady who has money to spend with a any kind of man who would wish to be in a relationship with me. I am very single with no child and ready to meet my own sugarboy in this case. he should be a decent,respectful,kind and social .I am desperately in need of one please.I will spice up the spending with my cash.I hv no problem with that.i will infact pay him. I will take in turn take care of him n love him.we shall stay together no problem.bt must b gud on bed n romantic.I will love him.he must be a slight alcoholic not addicted and not smoking plz

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Naomi' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!