-NICE SUGARLADY FROM NAIROBI

Hi guys I am Maggie from Kitengela,Nairobi. I do refrigrattor importation business with my husband from Dubai.I am in Kenya he is in Dubai.I was introduced to this site by my friend Nancy kithure. she said she was here as a sugar-lady seeking relationship with a young man and she got someone she enjoys spending time with and they have been dating for months discreetly and I would want something like that for myself admin please.I think this thing is possible admin.I need someone hot .Do me that favour please. Well, I am married and so I would not want to tell too much about myself . my husband is Dubai for business reason for more than 7yrs now with no coming back,i guess he must be having a lady as it is not normal for men to stay without enjoying themselves with sex to the extent of seven years. I still like been married and I would not want to have it ended by either this site or the person I might be lucky to meet. I want to stay married n i still need sex from a strong young man n let this keep this a secret. I am looking for a very busty guy. I need someone young. He has to be very secretive and should be able to be with me whenever I want him and make me happy whenever I need him to. I am quite will to do and I can afford to pay for his time that he will b with me, fun and pleasure with him. "

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Maggie to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!