-A SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI SEEKING A TOYBOY

Hi admin,this Jeddy from From france but in Kenya here in Westlands for holiday till september. I need one good african guy from ur page who is conversant with kenyan enviroment n who i can hangout with n show me good places in kenya to travel n visit.He must b free n provide me with his tyme. He must also b knowing how to treat a lady n take care of her needs.Personally I am a very simple lady, well I have to admit, I am reserved, quiet, a little shy beautiful woman. I wouldn’t go so far as to saying I m outgoing but I can say I m an easygoing person, I take life one step at a time.. Take time to savor every moment.. I love reading,. If I m not reading i’d listen to music or log in to facebook n whatsapp for chatting.. I love the outdoors, hanging out, meeting new people,hot shower n cuddling from a man,massage n sex from a gud guy who knows how to rock a woman..I even prefer trying one africa. I love learning new languages. Right now I speak english and understand a little french but I m working on other languages now. I am intelligent, smart, witty. Sweet .I prefer a guy nice, romantic in all aspect, whatever.. Just be smart, intelligent, witty, outgoing n not a thief.. And please do have a sense of humor

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Jeddy' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!