-EXTREMELY RICH SUGARMUMMY IN KISII TOWN


Admin, i am Stella Kwamboka from Kisii town,37yrs . Am a working class,decent n clean woman. My closest friend who knows of my status recommended me to you that are the one that can eradicated my problem. Please i want you to connect me with a somehow a sex addict dude from Kisii or any other place if willing to relocate........ please the toyboy must be above 20yrs and he must mature in mind and a good manner...he must also b good in bed n know how to cuddle a woman till she is satisfied.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Stella' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!