-SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

Hello Admin, I greet you guys .My name is Evalyne Fautina from Nairobi,a very young lady or sugarmama as u call us.I am 32yrs old. I was just browsing through my workplace desktop and I came across your page on Facebook. I decided to check you. Today I count maself very lucky for getting such great site where every hook up seems real . I am a fun-loving young lady who always enjoy company of men. I am looking for a young man from anywhere in kenya to stay with me n who is interested in a serious sexual relation. He has to be good in bed and know how to treat a woman like me . I will spoil him with my money,love and new tricks. I am really looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks for everything Admin and God bless you guys.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Everlyn' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!