-BEAUTIFUL SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

"I am  28 years old working class type lady here in South C at my Father's land .He is in USA for business mission.Rose is my name living in alone n single. I am looking for any mature decent male around of any age but beyond 18years who can sexually excite a woman at a fee.I will take him out to drink one of this nights after we get hooked by the admin and get to know each other. I am looking for someone I can have fun with, go out together, make it best in bed. I am decent looking so I am looking for someone the same or is ready to have fun n enjoy with a woman. I am laid back. I have a nyc job and dependable, inshort av'e got everything i desire, only one thing missing- a lover!!He can be from any part of Kenya-nairobi,nakuru,thika or even mombasa,I will go for him wherever he is.i need a serious guy for fun"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Rose' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!