-A NICE SUGARLADY SEEKING A FUCKMATE

Hello Admin,I have been following you on Facebook,I requested u to huk me with one guy from ur page n u hooked and I have a little complain. The guy u hooked me with last month but one is an University guy who seems very busy concentrating with his study rather than giving me due attention I desrve. It is for the fact that he seems busy that has made me come to get myself posted in hope that I will find someone I am looking for. Huk me with another guy who is not very busy and willing to relocate.He can b  from any where in kenya i dont care .My name is Vero and I am a assistant at one of the Companies in Mombasa. I am 33 years of age. I am average in height and slim,i like travellin alot. I believe you can see all that in my snap. I am here looking for a handsome young African man between the age of 19 to 49. I don’t care about his height, skin colour nor location. I just need him to be lovingly capable to take care of me. I will cater for his need

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Vero' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!