-A NICE SUGARMUMMY IN KISUMU CITY

Hello,My is Serah Onyango and I am a Sugar mummy who is into young guys. I am based in Milimani, kisumu. I was once married but the relationship with my husband broke up and so we had to part ways. I am a business woman here in Kisumu, and i operate a line of massage parlors in different towns. I love music and movies. I love to attend shows and just have fun. It has always been my dream to hv good moment with a good guy. I don’t care his of tribe , famous or not..I am here seeking for a sweet guy partner from Nairobi,Kisumu or any other part. I need someone who can come and be with me when he is free,a will really appreciate.thanks alot

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Serah' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!