-TRIZAH FROM NAIROBI SEEKS A FUCKMATE

My name is Trizah,a Kenyan divorced sugar lady by birth and citizenship.I am 27years of age. I am from Muthaiga area but working in town.I need a mature hook up with a mature minded guy for pure fun when i feel like.I like dancin, especially sport only when I am alcoholically high. Not always but once in a while. I like being happy and having fun with friends. I am not married, am not a virgin so if looking for a virgin keep off, not at all innocent as that, but i usually like safe sex. I can kiss for as far as one is psyched and would undress when need be especially when ai see a hot man. I want to hook up with a guy who is my type. Should not be a born again because i don want innocence.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Trizah' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!