-SUgarmummy in Kisumu

 A Sugarboy from Kisumu urgently needed to satisfy a woman

I would like to take this chance to first thank the admin for allowing a space where anyone of hook up can make it known n b helped. I am Victoria, 38yrs of age and from Kisumu. .I am not married nor am neither planning to do so since my age is already passed, what I want is a mature man,just for company and spending our free time together and I will treat him well. I have interacted with many at my work place but I don't want to date any of my customers, I want a different and completely new person.He must be above 25 and not married.


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Victoria" to admin on +254729557553.. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual