-Christopher from Nairobi

"Hi admin,,my name is Christopher from Nairobi area .am hot despite my age being at 46years,being single after divorce to ma wife and i like spending my leisure time with young ladies cause i still feel young.i love the young lady that handle older men with love,respect and w ith a lot of care especially on bed.i do business in the city town. I import new house hold goods from the neighbouring Ethopia to Kenya. Am not super rich but am a well off man. i would like you to connect me to one romantic lady who i can fuck,ejaculate n feel good n who i promise to treat well and she should also treat me well in all aspects that make any man feel on top of the world.nice time and good day."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Christopher" to admin on +254729-557-553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual