- RICH SUGARDADDY IN NAIROBI

       RICH SUGARDADDY IN NAIROBI,RONGAI AREA

"Hello Admin 'My life is full of surprises, being on this site is one of them. I’m Bernard Muthike from Rongai, an attractive, vibrant independent single man up to have a good time with a random lady in Nairobi this weekend, as life is too short to waste it,''Hook me up with one.I need someone to have fun with soonest possible.I need sexually active lady i can fuck at a fee.HIV test a must.She should b shyless n someone who can excite a man just for fun n leisure.I will fund the expenses."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Bernard "to admin on+254729-557-553 . serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual