-Stella Akello Mwanaeki

"Well I'm Stella Akello Mwanaeki 32 years old lady from Kisumu .I am a professional Logistic manager in certain firm here n i dont feel much comfortable disclosing the fact that i I am neeed of a young sexually naughty guy of my own for a relationship.I am not looking for a husband just a guy to have a no-string attached relationship, good sex,hangouts,partying n touring to enjoy life with without being tied to any knot. His age n tribe is not really the problem. he just got to be mentally mature to my level n one can good job right on me. I have a nice job and a beautiful home.I hv a hotel in several mpesas outlets in kisumu and kakamega too.Admin kindly help me as i am in dire need of one ASAP especially for this weekend."

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word " Akello"to 
+254714-691-394 or u whatsapp on +254714-691-394 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual