-Andria,Nairobi

"Hello Guys..I need to comment the corks that happens here to all the sugar mummies. Getting the right young guy to make a lady happy use to be difficult but your site has made it easy and helped out in a very long way to hooking people up.I am here to find my own toyboy just  for fun. My name is Andria and I am a business woman here in Nairobi.. I have a daughter and I am divorced.
I do love music and movies. I love to watch movies a lot, especially those that are African. I need someone who is real. I need someone handsome and cool-headed and knows how to behave in public. I need someone who loves to travel and would make travelling for me easier to handle. I need someone who can be really nice."


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Andria" to admin on +254729-557-553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual