-Marissa

"Hi admin? Everyone's cuddling up this August-July cold season, there is cold!.I'm not especially looking to become a couple. But I'm just sick of being lonely, even if we're just friends, I want to hold hands and be cute and cuddle up with someone. . and just wants someone to spend some time with. I love movies, I don't drink too much. Never do drugs, but don't mind the smokers. I don't judge. It's just not my thing. Respect that. . I like younger men. I don't care how old. If you're lonely and you want to hang out with me I'm pretty sure we'll click. We can just go hang at the movies or grab some dinner and talk. Or even just go get coffee and people watch. I'm not looking for love. But I am looking for like. I want someone that likes talking and can hold a conversation. I want to like spending time with you and you with me. I want to look forward to hearing from you and you'll like hearing from me. I just want a friend that's just a little more than that."

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Marisa"to +254707-391-930 or u whatsapp on +254707-391-930 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual