-Jackie Kariuki, Mombasa Road

"Which way forward should i use to get a good guy of my own please,i am completely single lady with no man any where. My real name is Jackie Kariuki along Mombasa Road in South C,Nairobi . I have been admiring to have a guy i can call mine since we left each other with my husband but found it very much difficult to get one on the real ground so have decided to try it over the internet.I need one guy who must be good in bed n not just a lazy dude. just looking for new experiences in life and want to enjoy life with someone new just for fun. i'd like it to be very discreet.."

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Jackie"to +254714-691-394 or u whatsapp on +254714-691-394  for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual