-Godfrey in Kileleshwa area

There is so much information about me to know but I will try to tell as much as possible. My name is Godfrey and I am 38 years old single guy here in Kileleshwa area of Nairobi.I am single after divorcing my wife last year.I have been married even before i even married her and I am not looking for someone to marry me again. I have accepted that aspect of my life as a closed chapter. All I am just looking for a cute lady who will love me,a nice cool young lady who know how to love and take care of elderly man like me n have nice time with him. I need happiness in my life and I hope to meet someone who will provide it for me in return i will provide money n sexual excitement for her.Admin kindly hook me with one young lady around Nairobi n Thika from our page n i will appreciate.i will love her.I dont mind of her tribe.

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Godfrey" to+254714-691-394 or u whatsapp on +254714-691-394 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual