-A GAY IN UMOJA


A GAY IN UMOJA,NAIROBI SEEKS A SEX PARTNER FOR FUN

"hi admin, Post this for me please form fellow interested me to see. Am  Robert Okai from Kisumu a gay dude but currently in Nairobi,Umoja area .I am interested  in having ma own man  that loves havin fun with fellow men.I am seeking a strong man who can strongly rock his fellow man form maximum pleasure.I am kinda new to this online hook up.I was once married and my husband divorced me n got out of the country to Dubai. am not up for anyone with strong  sexual feelings to enjoy with a gay man, friends with benefit will work for me."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Robert"to admin on +254729-557-553 . serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual