-Cassandra from Mombasa

"Hi my Facebook friends, am not new to this online hookup.I tried it last year n i got a dude i wanted but the problem was that the guy was under the care of his parent.He was being restricted n at one time i had to confront his parents.Finally i left him.I want try another one today.my name is Cassandra from Mombasa ,i need a young man in my life ,i am a single who man , am not married and am looking for someone to spend the rest of my time with, please not that you must be good in bed and +18 ,bcos i don't want any child abuse issue, kindly drop your info n share my picture, so that i can add you up if your interested in me .THANK YOU" 

★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Cassandra"to admin on +254729-557-553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual