-Patricia Muthaiga

"Evening admin?I am patricia currently alone at Muthaiga.please help me.I serious need a good play boy within my reach at Muthaiga. My husband went to London last year December for business with no return.I work with AMREF.I do have everything except sexual exciter.Get me a good dude who can perfectly play it on bed to make a woman happy.I am desperately in need of one plz.he should be 20years n over n let him understand i am not looking for a husband nor his money,all i need is a private sex partner to dispense my accumulated sexual emotions.I will pay him whatever we shall agree please.Thanks,waiting to hear from u by tomorrow morning"

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "patricia"to +254707-391-930 or u whatsapp on +254714-691-394 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual