-Mercy Wakuthii in westlands

"Hi admin?I am Mercy Wakuthii here in westlands
I am Fun,loving and attractive!
Hi there!I am recently divorced by ma 
husband out of confrontations and new at
this online dating life.I consider myself a fun and
loving caring woman.I enjoy a nice dinner
with a good wine.I like going to
concerts,symphony,sports events.I am
down to earth and expect the same from a
the guy u gonna hook me to him.
Travelling is one of the things i Enjoy the
most.I work out and enjoy outdoors
activities,walking,hiking,skiing,golf,cuddling 
n pool sex.To know more about me and
for hook up too."

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Mercy"to +254729-557-553 or u whatsapp on +254729-557-553930 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual