-Nahar from Mombasa

"hi guys?I am Nahar from Mombasa, I am here 
seeking love and I hope not to be judged 
by primitive localised persons for classifying 
myself a sugarmummy..
Am from Nakuru bahati area but currently 
residing in Mombasa kenya 
and am here looking for someone who can be 
romantic and always make me happy in the mean 
time am around the area. I know being a rich lady 
i will be more than any woman you would have
 ever been with and so I will be far more than you can handle. If you feel you can come close to handling me, leave me a message to admin and I will get back to you as soon as possible"


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Nahar" to admin on +254729557553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual