-A Rich Strong Gay In Mombasa

"Admin am dedan Fhujutu from Mombasa county here  seeking another gay just like me. Conversely unliked many dude who get attracted to females n chicks ,personally I hv no feeling nor time for female ladies but I strongly feel attracted to hot males who have muscles.Kindly do me some favour and hook me to one gay dude or any other cute guy who is willing to have anal sex at a pay. I am financially good and I will sustain and maintain him for the purpose of ass sex. He must be cute n willing to give.I will ass-sex him like a machine .hook me with hotter one who is serious n if possible addicted one.Thanks"


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "dedan" to admin on 0729557553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual