-Catherine,Kileleshwa Nairobi

"Hae potential toyboys?,am a decent financially stable potential sugarmummy in my mid thirties,very single,never been married living in Kileleshwa Nairobi. My name is Catherine , 35 years old mama,single,business woman and also owns real estates in Nairobi and Nakuru.I dearly need a sex pet who can make a woman happy.Am looking for a sexually active young toyboy who is ready to spoilt with money,sex,beer n other lavish stuffs in abid to get maximum pleasures.He can be from any place,distance does not matter.He should be mature, above 18 years of age,n able to rock an elderly woman like me to make her happy.I will pay the bills we shall incur when we shall b together"

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Catherine"to+254714-691-394or u whatsapp on +254714-691-394 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual