-Sugarlady,Nakuru

'"Hi admin, I am Susan Kaboro.Kudos admin for the nice job you are doing to us women,i happened to come across this  dating site of yours and i got interested i really want to have a an energetic young man who can service me till i feel like a young chick, I love young men,,,am sorry to say this as it appear naughty but understand that what i want n it is real.I am damn serious with this please,now i want help from you,.. get me a young guy who will be my sugar boy,,i gonna pay him and provide his needs i return of good services. Hiv test i say is a must as i dont personally like condoms am 38 yrs old self employed n divorced lady from Nakuru area."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Susan" to admin on +254729-557-553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual