-RICH SUGARMUMMY

"Hello Guys..Please I am here as a sugarmummy completely into young men. I am looking for a sugarboy to spend with ma money. I need to spoil one toyboy with money,sex n love.My name is princess ab have Abby Gal .I have good personal job n I drive high-end vehicle. I do not want to disclose the nature of my job till we get hooked. I am single and won’t be here if I wasn’t. I departed my previous japanese husband I had for a reason I well understand. I love to do a lot of funny funny stuffs but seriously can not remember any right now. I do love to go to clubs and hangouts with nice cute dude especially on weekends and just have a nice time especially with a young playboy who can listen to me. . I need a young dude who can be lover of my life. I need someone who is mature and really looking for a serious relationship."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Princess" to admin on +254729-557-553. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual