-Esther Nzikoia ,Ngong Road

"hello potential sugarboys?,This Esther Nzikoia from Ngong Road,Nairobi.I am single businesswoman in Nairobi city centre. i am new to all this hookup of a thing , can i please get a Real sugar boy from this page we meet, money is not my problem am rich, i will pay the boy any amount he wants, as long as e is good in bed and can be loyal to me, please if your interested can you please share my picture and comment your details so that i can get to you easily.I like something planned THANK YOU AS YOU COMMENT AND SHARE"

★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Esther"to admin on +254714-691-394 . serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual