-SUGARLADY FROM NAKURU SEEKING A GUY FOR FUN


Hello admin,Am grateful for giving me this opportunity to express my desires.Straight to the point,my name is Isabella,am 37 years old,a single lady,never been in a marriage and not planning to get settled in a marriage soon.I reside in Nakuru,Mlimani area,at my late parents home. Am looking for a serious guy who is honest and mature for company and love. If he proves to be a good person he can as well give me a hand in monitoring my businesses,that is if he can be trusted not just anyone.Am a pretty woman,sexy,loaded and hot,a woman any man can want to be with,am a very frank person,very tolerant and kind,i love having fun,playing table tennis and listening to soft rock music.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Isabella' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!