- SEXY SUGARLADY IN THIKAROAD

"Hi all including admin,am Beatrice Mweni in Thika Road Nairobi , 32yrs old single driving woman but currently working in Nairobi town CBD. I want a hook up to an intimate a play-boy for love and an intimate relationship.he should either from Thika or Nairobi coz am in either if the towns depending on my work schedule. Am financially stable and i live along Thika Road where i own my own bought house,just near kasarani,with one child,a girl , who is in a boarding school and i spend too little time and that makes me more lonely. I got a feeling for young men ,they got respect for an older woman and they will handle you with more "care than elderly men. He should of course be above 18yrs, i am reasonable lady n i dont want any conflict with law.get me a young n resposible guy within my reach." 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Beatrice' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!