-DORCAS FROM ELDY SEEKS A GUD FUCKING GUY

"Hi guys?I am Dorcas Genuine and non-pretentious .....Hope you are too.
Doesn't everyone hate this part?I'm a genuine down to earth sex n beautiful lady currently in Eldoret.I'm smart and accomplished,but not pretentious .I'm witty,playful and affectionate.I approach life with a positive attitude.I dont have kids,but i like them.I,m not tied down to any particular area.I appreciate all kinds of music and love to dance I want hook up with a smart young man who love ladies who gonna be my lover.He should not b smoker but a slight drunkard"...I would love to meet someone who is good in bed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Dorcas' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!