-NICE SUGARLADY FROM NAIROBI SEEKING A YOUNG GUY FOR FUN

"Hi, am Joy , in Nairobi in need of a guy to take care of my sexual need and my body.am self employed as well financially stable.so if you can handle me please get my number from the admin.Am after a young guy from around Nairobi ,Nakuru, Naivasha, furthest Eldoret if willing to relocate n stay with me. Am a single mum and a business lady, rich and doing in my endeavours. I love spending time with youths when am not busy and that has made me develop attraction towards them. He should be ready to take me to higher levels in bed and i will be the best of all times"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Joy' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!